First National Property Managers Put You First
When you own an investment property you can either manage the property yourself or you can use a real estate agent to manage it for you. Here are some things you should consider before making a decision;
- Will you save money by managing it yourself?
- Are you prepared to deal with tenants and all of the repairs?
- Are you ready for the responsibility and do you have the time to spare?
- Do you know what your rights and responsibilities are?
- Do you know the tenant's rights and responsibilities?
- How will this affect your tax?
If you decide that using a real estate agent to manage your property is preferable, then First National Real Estate can do it for you.
For more information about First National Property Management, Download this Brochure.