4 2 2
Positioned perfect with a blue ribbon address on Brae St, a short stroll to the CBD.
• This 1930"s Art Deco period is a much loved family home sitting on a large 1340sq meter corner block.
• This home boast wide welcoming entry with parquetry flooring and hallway.
• Large lounge with original fire place, sash windows, french doors open onto a private north facing porch.
• Featuring beautiful polished floor boards, high ceilings, ornate lighting + multiple living areas.
• Open plan living / dining with ornate fire place, s/s system air conditioning + gas heating.
• Kitchen consisting electric cooking, wall oven and walk-in pantry.
• Four spacious carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans, main has en suite and built-in robes.
• 2nd bedroom has walk-in robe and French doors open onto a sunny sitting room with a wood fire.
• Large original family bathroom in pristine condition.
• Ample storage plus Walk-in linen press.
• Single car garage with internal access from the front of the home + single carport with side street access.
• Storage shed with power and outside toilet .
• Fully fenced yard with numerous established trees & an expanse of colourful gardens are a feature of this beautiful home.
• Book an inspection today !!
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1340m2
Council Rates - $3000
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)