4 3 9
This beautiful brick home is generously proportioned with an abundance of space for the entire family.
• The main living areas include open plan with formal, informal lounge and dining areas.
• Wood heater & ceiling fans.
• Living area is a modern with open plan kitchen featuring a Belling double stove, range hood, stainless steel Ariston dishwasher & ample soft close drawers.
• Beautiful north facing, living area relax by the light filled bay window to enjoy unending rural views.
• Second level features three good sized bedrooms all bedrooms are carpeted with ceiling fans and have venetian blinds, 2
other bedrooms have BIR's.
• Main bedroom with en suite, BIR & a deck at the front of the property.
• Modern bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet.
• Downstairs with office nook & massive open rumpus room + laundry with third shower & toilet.
• Double lock up garage with internal access.
• 2 car shed with double carport + Large shed for storage or 3 car spaces and 2 garden sheds.
• Ample water supply as there is a rainwater tank + bore water.
• Fully fenced property, a dam and a rural lifestyle that is only a 5 minute drive to the CBD.
• Current rental return $500 p/w
• Council rates $2700.00 - 2021
• Peace and tranquility with absolute convenience to all town services.
4 3 9
Property Type - House
Land Area - 4.79 acres
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes